Make sure you have update your Vic Alert to the lastest Version.
Current Version is 2.0
Thanks for choosing Victoria Alert ^_^
Do you know that only ad with a “i” is a certified Google ad ?
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month if use map function frequently or there are too many bushfire alert. However, normal use (with setting background sync to every 12 hours and sync image only in Wifi ) consumes much less data.
How to view larger text in Bushfire Warning and Advice Section
Just Use fingers to scale the content in your browser
or following the steps
1. Click Warning and Advice (Large Font)
2. Choose system default browser
3. In the system default browser, left click memu – setting – accessibility
4. Scale text up to fit your preference.